The opening and closing plenary speakers are all selected, and it's a terrific lineup! As keynoters, we have:
- Geoff Zeiss, Director of Technology, Autodesk
- Tyler Mitchell, Executive Director, OSGeo
- Peter Rushforth, Technology Advisor, GeoConnections
The opening plenary will be capped off with our featured speaker, Damian Conway, who will treat us to his observations of open source culture in Geek Eye for the Straight Guy.
The closing plenary will include a panel discussion featuring:
- Peter Batty, Independent Consultant
- Tim Bowden, Director, Mapforge Geospatial
- Mark Sondheim, BC Integrated Land Management Bureau
- Frank Warmerdam, President, OSGeo
Adena Schutzberg, of Directions Magazine will moderate the panel, and provide us a conference wrap-up address.