Today (Sunday the 23rd) the Registration Desk will be open from 3pm to 7pm for delegates to pick up their identification and for last-minute attendees to get registered.
The blogosphere is abuzz with conference tidbits!
- Paul Ramsey provides a rundown of his conference schedule, an apology for the Canadian exchange rate, and a couple of tips for tourists in Victoria.
- Jason Birch is getting ready with computer hardware for the labs.
- Jody Garnett fills us in on his schedule of Java talks.
- Chris Schmidt is getting ready to travel across the continent.
- Tyler Mitchell wins the "best metaphor" award with his "FOSS4G Train Blows the Whistle" post.
Get on board, the FOSS4G train is leaving the station! Next stop, workshops on Monday, and the big ice breaker on Monday evening at the Sticky Wicket.